domingo, 19 de agosto de 2007

M2M - Wanna be where you are


Wanna be where you are
Here I go again
Standing in your arms crying
Here you go again
Make me forget everything
You keep me smiling

They say our love is just a phase
That it's just for some days
But I'm going so far
I wanna be where you are
He loves me
He loves me

Here I go again
Calling you every day
Here you go again
Make me forget the longing
I love everything that you say

They say our love is just a phase
Who believes that anyway?
But I'm going so far
I wanna be where you are
He loves me
He loves me

Here I go again
Standing in your arms crying
It starts all over again
Baby, I love you
I wanna be where you are



Entradas Relacionadas:
  • [Biografía] M2M
  • M2M - Miss popular
  • M2M - Don't
  • M2M - "Don't Mess With My Love
  • M2M - Give A Little Love
  • M2M - Girl in your dreams
  • M2M - Wanna be where you are
  • M2M - Whay
  • M2M- Everything
  • M2M- Mirror Mirror
  • M2M - The day you went away
  • M2M - What You Do About Me
  • [Video] M2M - Don't Say You Love Me
  • [Video] M2M cantan pretty boy
  • No hay comentarios.:

    Publicar un comentario

    Recuerda ser respetuoso en tus comentarios para con los demás. Gracias por dejar tus comentarios!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...